Position: Part-time Classroom Clerk
Ministry: Tepeyac Institute
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for setting up classroom(s) with tables, chairs and necessary supplies. Take care of attendance and report to office daily activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the arrangement of classroom settings to include tables, chairs, audio visual equipment, computer, refreshment and occasional clean up.
2. Responsible for maintaining refreshment equipment and supplies in a clean and working order.
3. Assists class participants register their attendance at each class by utilizing computer equipment and software programs.
4. Responsible for picture taking, making ID cards and issuance of ID cards to participants
5. Responsible for verifying that all participants have a registration form, sponsorship signature, and are entered in the computer.
6. Prepares and maintains daily attendance reports for the Registrar.
7. Reports any irregularities to supervisor.
8. Responsible for ensuring that computer equipment is returned to the Tepeyac office.
9. Assists presenters by providing class handouts, photocopying, and other items upon request.
10. Turns on and sets up equipment prior to class: camera settings, VCR, mats and other equipment.
11. Tests equipment in advance of use to assure that equipment is ready for use before courses begin.
12. Serves as an on hand facilitator and assistant to instructor during class.
13. Other duties as assigned.
14. Participates on Employee Retreats.
1. High school graduate or GED
2. Knowledge, skills and experience in personal computers and word processing (i.e., WINDOWS, ACCESS)
3. Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with students, teachers and helpers.
4. Ability to compose correspondence and reports with accuracy and proper format.
5. Ability to lift more than 10 lbs (tables chairs, and equipment)